Friday, February 3, 2012

Breaking my floral affair

My heart just broke because I found out earlier that the blush I've been using for the past two years has been discontinued. Which means that I have to find a new one. :(((

Revlon's Peachy Keen, A Floral Affair Collection

I've grown so attached to it.

I began using it in 2010 when my sister gave me one as a gift. From then on, I decided that I would use it for the rest of my life (yes, like saying "i do" and committing yourself to that person when you marry someone). So when the one my sister gave me was gone, I bought a new one last year. I never imagined that it would be discontinued (and that I have to break up with it). :(((

x X x

I love using it because:

1) It acts as both bronzer and blush;
2) It's so easy to put on - I just use my fingers to apply it;
3) I need not put on a lot of it but it lasts for the whole day PLUS one case is enough to use for the whole year;
4) It's a blush that I can use everyday and even on special occasions; and
5) I especially like how my skin looks like when I've been under the sun and my blush looks natural when I finally enter a building.

 Photos of me using Peachy Keen

High school reunion, May 2010

After dinner at an aunt's house, June 2010

Jeff and Steph's wedding, April 2011

Tommy and Hazel's wedding, October 2011

at Prince Edward station, Hongkong Christmas trip 2011

Peachy Keen and I have been through a lot for the past two years. It's sad that I have to let it go. WHY-O-WHY-REVLON? :(

I should ask the Revlon salesladies if they have anything now 
that has those 5 things I love about Peachy Keen. </3

Ps. Maybe you can suggest a new blush I can buy from now on (not necessarily from Revlon)?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I feel sorry for you. :( It looks good on you though!

    I also had the same experience with a Maybelline mineral foundation color that has been discontinued. Why don't you try the Maybelline natural luminous blush? It looks natural on the cheeks. I'm not sure if it has been discontinued or not because I checked the site and the only available blush is the mineral powder illuminator in peach. You can check them out in Landmark/SM Dept Store. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kaye: thanks! hanapin ko yan. :)

    ReplyDelete