Sunday, April 24, 2011

i'm back

In 2009 (my desert year), I made a blog using this server but with a different name: happyoars. I aimed to write encouraging things in that blog. I'd like to think that I succeeded - considering comments from my followers at that time. I even made a friend (I'd like to think of her as one) - Katia. I sort of promised to visit her blog even after I left. I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't get to keep that promise. Anyway, I'm back to following and hopefully, reading her blog once again. (You might consider following her as well. I like her lifestyle - from what I imagine based on her writings. . it's very inspiring. .very solemn. .very tranquil. It's the kind of life I'd like to have :D)

x X x

My good friend, Jonie, invited me to make a blogspot. Ha. I said I'd think about it. I must have done some fast thinking because, well, here I am. I'm back.

To my previous followers: I don't know if you can read this or even if my blog shows up again in your dashboard (i am still using my google account after all) but if you choose to follow my blog (again), thank you. And may I stay this time around. :D

To my would be-followers: Hello! I'm Casey. I'd like to blog about encouraging things as I did before. But this time, may I share more of my life (because I was very careful in keeping my privacy the last time I was here) to you all.

HAPPY EASTER! ! ! ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment