Saturday, January 28, 2012

Celebrating January

January is one of my favorite months just because it's my birth month ^___^

First celebration was with siblings
at Chili's (Greenbelt 5) and Shakey's (Glorietta 3)

In our family, there are three January celebrants: me, my sister and John (the youngest). These were taken Jan 8 & Jan 22
MY SIBLINGS and I had a big misunderstanding last New Year's Eve. Because of it, I didn't speak with any of them until January 4. Actually, I wasn't expecting that I'd be celebrating my birthday at all this year because of what happened. LOL.

Lesson: I can be dramatic at times. I can exaggerate a situation especially when an explanation is not offered right away. In this case, I think my siblings are guilty as well. :))) Anyway, we have to overcome this problem this year because when I spent New Year alone, lying in my bed, I resolved that 2012 is gonna be a memorable year for me (in everything). So I will not have any of those misunderstandings anymore. PLEASE. :)

x X x

2nd: with Joni and our common-close-friends
at Gayuma ni Maria (Maginhawa, QC)

I was so excited that I even took the time to make this invitation photo :)))
Joni and I planned to play Pinoy Henyo with our friends (a Filipino guessing game) during our dinner party. It was supposed to be a surprise - the clues are in the invitation photo above. Do you understand the connection of the clues to the game's name? :))) (I know I can be corny so forgive me na lang. hahaha)

Sadly, I didn't take a lot of photos with/of our guests. So please check Ella's blog for photos. And Joni's as well if ever she writes one. ;)

x X x

3rd: with Jainy
at SumoSam and Krispy Kreme (Trinoma)

This was taken just a few hours ago. :D

x X x

I do not usually celebrate my birthday this much BUT as I've said, I wanted 2012 to be memorable. So I really am making effort to meet up with friends and family more - even though 1) law school is keeping me really busy these days and 2) I'm an introvert. My kind are not clingy friends and we tend to get tired when we meet up with people a lot and go outside our comfort zones. :)))


February is coming soon.
I am praying that it'll be memorable and good as well.
And my other prayer is for conceited boys to be kept away from me.
This year's title will not be The Boys 2.


2 comments:

  1. Ay parang gusto kong magcelebrate multiple times ng birthday ko, kaso December is such a busy month. Tapos malapit pa Pasko. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ella: onga no. try mo i-celebrate ng ibang month. haha. sabihin mo, walang kokontra. para sa birthday mo naman e. :D

    ReplyDelete