Monday, September 10, 2012

It's been a while - a photoblog update :D

The last time I posted something here, I was still a sophomore in law school.

I'm a third year law student now (I'd still be next year due to circumstances. But that's another story and it's one I'd rather not broadcast through the internet ;).

Anyway, my first semester is near its end. A month to go and I'd enter another semester...hopefully another season. So before I share anything more...here are updates through pictures :)

1) My friend's baby is already a year old. She turned 1 last August 20. This reminded me (again) that time flies so fast.

Baby Deelan with Mommy Joy and Daddy Vinci

2) A friend got engaged. Another friend gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

3) I now live two houses away from school. :D

This is Zachy (the "dorm dog"). I used to be afraid of him but now he listens to me so well that I find myself wanting to play with him when he's being his active self.
The girl on the left side is Val, my new "close" friend. We live in the same dorm though we are not roomies. This was taken just yesterday when we decided to do our groceries together.:)

I guess I won't be able to say anything else because my eyes need to rest so I can study in a while. I'll end this post with pictures pertaining to my plans in the near future then:

1) My sister and I will watch The Phantom of the Opera this Saturday. :)

After months of saving up, we ended up buying tickets for the Balcony side. HAHAHA! (Hirap mehn) But it's ok since I bet the music would still sound great. I'll bring my handy "disposable" binoculars so I'd get a "frontrow" view of the show. xD

2) I'll soon get my perm. I'll have my hair assessed this Tues/Wednesday so I can prepare financially and emotionally (because girls and their hair have a secret relationship. hahaha!)

I tried curling my hair two weeks ago and found out that it would look like Yoona's hair now. So I plan to pattern my perm after hers. I don't want to have my hair coloured so I'd just choose a cellophane treatment that would nearly look like her hair color in these pictures.
I really want to write more because I feel like I have a lot of good news to share (bad things have happened as well but I think I should keep those to myself since those events were learning experiences to me) .

A lot has changed and I've matured (not so much but enough to say that it's worth telling. hahaha!). I'll try to write again as soon as I can.

Keep chasing after dreams until then. 

As I would be chasing mine. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment