Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's August

Half of 2013 is gone. Wow. And this would be my what, second or third post for the year? Eeep. That means I have a lot of things going on.

But anyway, I would just like to remind myself (and you as well) to not be so serious. You know the Facebook app "God wants you to know?" It's amazing that God even used that to give me this BIG batok (in the English language, the equivalent of this expression is wake up call).

July 29, 2013

So, a day later, rather than stressing out on the fact that I have a lot of backlogs in my readings in law school, I have decided to take the time to go back to being a kid.

Yesterday, I watched Rise of the Guardians again and was struck by the song accompanying the end of credits. It is called Still Dream and was sung by Renee Fleming, a soprano. I like that the lyrics inspire a person to remember to chase after their dreams. :)

Still dream and all the wonder that you knew
Will all come flying back to you.
If you remember all the hope you left behind,
Open up your heart and change your mind.
Oh what you’ll find if you still dream.

Today, I ate ice cream, hugged a panda and rode a swing. Tomorrow, I shall meet with my close friends from my high school. :D


I hope God is looking at me now and is smiling from the heavens. ^o^


He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 18:2-4 NIV)

 Click here to read more. God bless. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww so true. Don't lose the child in you! I haven't watched Rise of the Guardians yet. Maybe I will download and watch it one of these days. Thanks for the inspirational verse too! ;)

    ReplyDelete