Saturday, November 15, 2014

Peace At Last


In the darkness

                in this light

I am reminded

                that everything I did

I did not do for you.



Above the noise

                inside my head

In the quiet

                of my aching heart

I hear a gentle voice
- assuring

                that I did it all for Him.



It wasn't for you

                you were not my end goal

nor was it about me

                all care for myself I threw away.

It was all for Him,

                It was all about Him.

It still is,

                Always.



Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.
   Colossians 3:23 NLT



The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
John 10:10

No comments:

Post a Comment